Warmth from Canada


What?! You think there is not enough French horn in rock music? 
Me too! 
How do you feel about those country-folk troubadour types who write songs about growing up, walking the streets of their hometown, friends and lost love? 
Really?! I love them too! 
I agree, occasional quirky lyrical themes totally add to the charm of a song. 
Hey, have you heard Dan M@ngan? I think you’d really like him. He’s from a place called Smithers in British Columbia. His sophomore album from 2009, called “Nice, Nice, Very Nice”, is entirely lovely and wonderful and his forthcoming album “O’ Fortune” is due to be released soon. 
Listen to these. They’re my favourites. Tell me what you think.


Oh! What do you think of funny videos inspired my movies and fashion from the 80s? Yeah, I love them too. Check this out, it’s fun.