Besty Coasty & Wavvy Gravvy think Summer is FOREVER.


I know a lot of people are super into the Besty Coasty vibes; and some peeps are only getting into Wavvesy because of his latest release, King of The Beach but I, sorry to say, am completely sickened by half of it:
It's too nice, too easy, too romantic, too fey-sloppy; I just don't dig it. All this singing blatantly about girls and boys and summer: It makes me queasy. Summer forever? Ew. I think it's because I prefer Spring & Autumn, the in-between more temperate seasons. It's just all a bit too much for me. I'm getting sunburned. I have sunstroke. I'm gonna vom.

It's not that it's crap, because it isn't. It just doesn't gel with me. And that's ok, right? Right.

HOWEVER, there is this new EP featuring two songs from Besty' and Wavvy's last LPs and two COMPLETELY NEW songs where Besty and Wavvy do some duet feating with eachother (vom).
The EP also features a track from dreamsludgy No Joy off their 2010 release Ghost Blonde.


Enjoy, if you can.

P.S. My tongue is mostly in my cheek.