I can feel it in my bones!





Fuck, I love winter. This is what I tell myself. Many people love the sun. It makes them jump up and down and get filled with rapturous and joyous energy. It makes me feel like shit: lazy, crappy, non-committal shite.
I prefer Autumn, and the crunch of leaves; the threat of cold, the coats: the women's fashion. But then again, girls in summer dresses make me... well... VERY EXCITABLE.

I like the wintry cold, because it's serrated; it hurts, bites, makes me feel more alive. Not a warm puddle on the floor.
But then I remember this Richard Adams quote from his lovely book about all those awesome bunnies, Watership Down:

"Many human beings say that they enjoy the winter, but what they really enjoy is feeling proof against it."

FUCK IT.

HAVE A MIX.
the pass is: winter

And while you wait for that to download, here is Duckt@ils' Porch Pr0jector:


[i don't have to say anything about it]


OH, HERE'S THE TRACKLISTING, IF YOU CARE: