I$lands' New Offering.


Lissen. Because I've been a motherfucken pussy-ass motherfucker [classy, that] the great and godly goodness that is Cameron Lowry has been running the site of late. I thank him for that, I bow at the waist.
Thanks Cameron. Thameron.

Anyway, that brief and unsubtle distaste aside, LOOK, it's the new I$lands. Aren't you excited?

Well, not really, you may say. Yes, yes yes, Return To $ea was fucken marvellous in it's not-so-subtle Graceland Gloriousness. Wow. Yes. Then followed the overtly proggy and not so great In @rm's Way... or whatever it was called. Vap0urs followed, but we'd lost interest. Sorry Nick, we had. We just had. It happens.
What a fickle fucken world.
Well, lissen, this new one is here, and if the banter on sites is anything to go by, it is actually quite good and solid.
Give it a try. I've just started lissening to Track1 now.