New Pandy!


Hullo Pandy, you're back, that's nice; Now, what is this? It's a new album. That's great, why is it so wet?

Pandy's new release is, indeed, absolutely sopping. I know I often walk around tooting 'I dunno what I'd do without reverb, I think I'd kill myself' [or the more inclusive 'we'], however, Pandy has taken his previous efforts Beachy Boyz overtness and kept Japan in mind: This new record has been swamped, swallowed, deluged, drowned, drenched, immersed, obliterated by a huge dirty wave of fucken reverb.

This I like, alot. I like dirt. Ask me about Jazz, just fucken ask me, I dare you. And if you say 'sax'... ... *takes deep breath*.
It's deep, it's down-low, there're alot of slow-burners here; The ocean is calling; as opposed to the sunny, happy beach-vibes, Noah invites you into the depths. Join him.

Anyhoo, this copy that I'll be giving you is 192 [not 320, Riaan, you pedantic sonuvabitch] but, you know what, fuck you, I think Pandy will be happy. I mean, look at him:



Here're little teasers just in case you're a dumb bastard who's too scared to DL the whole thing:

The Title Track.
The one I've liked most so far.

AND HERE:
                THE WHOLE FUCKEN THING.
AND HERE:
THE WHOLE FUCKEN THING AT 320*

[Thanks Daddy Riaan]

*Warning, in two parts.
TAKE IT TAKE IT TAKE IT TAKE IT TAKE IT TAKE IT TAKE IT TAKE IT TAKE IT TAKE IT TAKE IT TAKE IT