Liz Harris, I Love You. (Can we have coffee sometime?)


Holy Crap. I Love Liz. So Hard.
I'm so lazy, though, to write about her. How to explain the many nights I've spent curled up in my blankets with her previous offering (you, really, best take it) floating around my ears, filling me with intense joy?

{ Since I'm so lazy, here's her wiki. }

HOWEVER:
In addition to being startlingly marriageable, Liz is also one of my favourite things to fall asleep to, ever.
This, apparently, sounds like a bad thing. It's not. Liz carts (sic? floats, perhaps - Ed)  you off to sleep with her startlingly minimal, yet full, approach to Dream Pop; sending you drifting on a haze-wavve of SHITLOADS of reverb. I'd recommend NOT listening to Liz in the bath, as you'd probs just want to cut those wrists and drift off to Liz's plaintive drones of "I'd rather be sleeping...[something about Tidal Waves]" and then SLEEP FOREVER.
It's hard to know what she's moaning about half the time, but when you catch it, it sure sounds pretty.

I'd recommend you watch this, now:



Anyhoo, without further meandering [and rather crap writing on my part], here's Liz's new Album: